When Beyonce wanted something to happen, she wanted the dollar spent and the ring to secure it. Her call to action was pretty clear.
Which brings me to customers. I often hear from business owners they have a website “that will do”, go cheap on print for business cards or maintain doing it internally will save them money. A short term fix that lingers on.
I call it, putting a plaster on it. Doing it quick or by not investing properly, will not mend the marketing. Nor will it bring in the right customers at the required rate.
I would concentrate on one thing. Where most people look when they want something or they’ve heard about you. Your website. Overall, it’s your biggest marketing window. It reflects the most about you in the early stages of your customer's journey.
This week, I would like you to look at your website in conjunction with who YOU would like to put a ring on it.
1) Start by writing down your top 5 customers
2) Now think of those as equivalent prospects
3) Go to your website and take a good look round
4) See what those prospects see when they find you
5) First impression, is it truly how you want to be represented?
6) Look at the images, the content, the call to action - do you find the trigger to get in touch?
If there is any doubt in your mind, then those doubts are what prospects see. It’s time to consider money spent on your website in view of your most profitable prospect.
If you would like to talk through your best customer and let us take a review, we would happily give you some insight into what they see and what you can do to buy more rings.
Get in touch for a Discovery Call on 0113 869 0107 as first steps.