As we head towards another new year, like most business owners, my clients are putting plans in place for 2019. In terms of growing their business, for me this starts with making sure those they work with now are their Number 1 priority - to make sure their customers remain with them and don’t go elsewhere.
As an extension to my Too doo list ‘LOVE the ones you love - the start of your Loyalty Programme’ I am giving away tips on how to get the best out of current clients. In fact, I wrote a blog about it, with some ideas of what you can include.
My To doo list this week, gives you ideas to implement systems for your Loyalty Programme. Some you will do already but probably don’t realise they are the ones that keep clients happy, loyal and talking about you.
1) Click on the link and read my recent Doo 1 Thing: Make clients your focus for 2019
2) Skip past the first part (you probably already know why you need a Loyalty Programme) and go straight to my list of tactics some of my clients do.
3) Follow the instructions and create two lists. The first, what you do now for customers you work with. The second, make a list of ideas to improve how you work with customers to impress them even further.
4) Take credit for the processes and communications you have in place, some simple additions will make a huge difference to keep the ones you like working with.
5) Go a step further and create a document or Customer Care Manual you can share with your team. These systems will then become an integral part of how you deliver great customer service and help with referrals to others.
Finally, a reminder why you’re doing this. If ‘recruiting new customers costs five times as much as retaining current customers’, then it makes sense to focus your marketing budget on them for 2019.
As always, if you need help with creating a Loyalty Programme, get in touch on 0113 869 0107.